Hi, I'm Lauren.
I have been behind the camera since I was 12 and have never looked back. When not working on photo or video projects you can find me playing electric ukulele in a punk band, eating delicious food, taking road trips with friends to shows or rollercoaster parks, and walking my little dog in my neighborhood of Humboldt Park, which I adore.
My purpose in life is to help people, be it through helping others navigate their emotions to feel understood and seen or by helping break down our collective taboos and fears around the topic of death.
Thanks for visiting my site. To learn even more about me feel free to explore the links, contact me, and subscribe to updates further down the page:
- Learn more about my Therapeutic Portraiture® here.
- Learn more about Bereavement Photography here.
- You can see more of my portrait work as well as my videography and commercial photography here.
- Learn about getting certified as a Death Midwife here.
- You can listen to my band here and my solo music here.
- Directly support Standing Rock Reservation by donating to a fund-raising NODAPL protest album I compiled here.
If my work speaks to you, please reach out!
You can email me at email@example.com or use the form below: